Thursday, May 1, 2008

So now I got an idea for a televison show

I have never wanted to write for t.v. But last week I got an idea for a televison show after watching 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'The Riches'. I love both of them and with t.v. drama going places it didn't go before with shows like 'The Riches' and 'Breaking Bad' (which I could write for I think) and 'Lost' (my favorite show) I have been thinking about it.

So I'm not gonna give my idea away but I will tell you it is set in a "medical facility" of sorts and it is very serious and on a subject I have a lot of experience with.

Anyways, I'll update my progress if I have any. I am still working on the movie script about three friends, a witchy woman, and a 2nd chance at love which ends tragically for a number characters. I still don't have an ending though.

No comments: