Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another close call....

Well, S. almost went to jail I guess cause of Kristy's silly ass. Actually, just to be totally honest here I don't really think she was acting her "normal" out-there self. When me and Brent picked him up from the gas station he and Kristy had gone to in Southwest to meet this guy she was supposed to be meeting. The damn store clerks that worked at the gas station may have called the cops for what reason I still don't know. But there is one thing I can say--I feel sorry for her tonite!! If she had smething on her she is facing some serious time in the pen or a really really big attorney fee she better hope and pray her old man will pay...or shit....I don't even really want to think about it tonite.

Anyways, I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen concerning the law. And from what S. said, the cops followed him into the alley next to the gas station they were at and they asked him what he and K. were doing there and 'what he was running for..."Damn! I'd be lost if he had his freedom taken away once again, and he had to go back to the pen. I would be so damn sad and lonely.

No comments: