Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just got outta jail....AGAIN!!

They got me....Again!! Yep. I got "stopped" on May 15th when I was up at E-Z Mart getting some cigarettes and trying to use the pay-phone. They found pills on me-charged me for them. I stayed there from Thursday nite until Monday afternoon. Then....Garland Co. had a damn hold on me for a warrant for my arrest for "p.v." (probation violation). So, they so nicely bonded me out on Monday on an O.R. on my $150 bond and held me until a nice deputy from the Garland County Detention Center could find his way all the way up here to the big city of Little Rock to take my ass back to Hell. Stayed there for two weeks to the day. Had court yesterday mourning in Judge Wrights courtroom (thank god). Thankfully, he didn't raise my $5000 bond. Sam and his mom got the money together to pay this guy whose a bond agent here in NLR and he and Sam's mom drove down to H.S. to rescue me.

GD! What in the hell is wrong with me. Don't know how in the hell I'm gonna be able to avoid doing at least a little prison time at this point. I'm scared but.....hell, what can I do at this point but just do whatever it is I have to do to please the system and try to get thru it in one piece.

No comments: